Diamond Cap can be ground and polished for exposed aggregate applications and can be used for Interior or Exterior. Its naturally smooth, hard surface can also be stained or sealed with a suitable coating. Due to its rapid strength gain, some applications can be completed in as little as one day. Diamond Cap’s 3-D Polishing System will produce a brilliant, low maintenance, durable surface, suitable for heavy foot and moderate rubber wheel traffic. Strips, saw cuts and stencils can also be used for artistic design elements.
- “Pour to Floor” in as little as 12 hours
- Does not require grinding, can be stained & sealed
- Maintains healing and pour merging properties for up to 20 minutes
- Ideal for Pumping and Barrel mixing applications
- Addition of aggregates and pigments for limitless design possibilities
- High light reflectivity, ideal for merchandising
- Low maintenance
- Will not contribute to the growth of mold or mildew
- Available in Grey and White
- Can be used Interior or Exterior
- Environmentally friendly – Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
Calculation is a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.