H2O is an interior, self smoothing underlayment and leveling compound used in preparation of finished floor coverings. H2O can be installed at 1/16” or 1/8” using the CMP Nano-Rake & Finishing Tool. Single coat, Self-Smoothing applications increase production 3 – 5 times over multi-coat patching methods and leave a smoother surface. H2O can also be installed as a traditional self leveling up to 1” when a flat or level subfloor is desired. Ceramic tile and stone can be installed 4 hours after H2O is walkable. Floor coverings such as carpet, VCT, Vinyl sheet goods, rubber and wood can be installed within 16 hours.
- Ideal for bucket or barrel mixing applications and pumping
- Extreme working time (Up to 45 minutes)
- Suitable for Low-Prep applications (Consult CMP Technical)
- Creates a super smooth surface ideal for sensitive floor coverings
- More economical than multi-coat hand patching
- Suitable over sound, Gypsum underlayment, light weight concrete & well bonded VCT
- Install common flooring in as little as 16 hours
- Very fast and easy to apply without the imperfections associated with hand patching
- Super fluid (Up to 40% more fluid than traditional self-leveling)
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Ideal for health care environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
The Coverage Calculator provides a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.