LP1 is a premium, hybrid gypsum / cement based self leveling that can be installed from 1/4″ up to any thickness without extension. It is designed for use over distressed Gypsum subfloors, light weight concrete, mud beds, structurally sound wood, adhesive residue and it is ideal for use on radiant or in-floor heating systems.
LP1 can also be used for certain “Low-Prep” applications where shot-blasting and mechanically cleaning substrates cannot be done. LP1 provides a strong durable substrate for floor coverings such as rubber, sheet vinyl and vinyl composition tile (VCT).
- Ideal for pumping or barrel mix applications
- Maintains healing properties for up to 20 minutes
- Exceptional compressive strength – 5000 psi
- Suitable for use with in-floor hydronic and electric radiant heating systems
- Ideal for repairing distressed Gypsum and sound wood substrates
- Can be used over Mud Beds and Lightweight concrete
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Ideal for Low-Prep applications
- Gypsum/Cement hybrid formulation for rapid strength gain
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
The Coverage Calculator provides a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.