MACH5 is an interior, self smoothing underlayment and leveling compound used in preparation of finished floor coverings. MACH5 can be installed at 1/16″ or 1/8″ using the CMP Nano-Rake & Finishing Tool. Single coat, Self-Smoothing applications increase production 3 – 5 times over multi-coat patching methods and leave a smoother surface. MACH5 can also be installed as a traditional self leveling up to 1″ when a flat or level subfloor is desired.
Ceramic tile and stone can be installed one hour after MACH5 is walkable. Floor coverings such as carpet, VCT, Vinyl sheet goods, rubber and wood can be typically installed within 1-2 hours after walkable.
- Ideal for bucket or barrel mixing applications and pumping
- Suitable for Low-Prep applications (Consult CMP Technical)
- Creates a super smooth surface ideal for sensitive floor coverings
- More economical than multi-coat hand patching
- Suitable over sound, Gypsum underlayment, light weight concrete & well bonded VCT
- Install flooring in as little as one hour after installation
- Very fast and easy to apply without the imperfections associated with hand patching
- Super fluid (Up to 40% more fluid than traditional self-leveling)
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Ideal for health care environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
The Coverage Calculator provides a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.