Lightweight Cement Based Self Leveling Underlayment
PourLite is a Calcium Aluminate based, interior, self leveling underlayment designed specifically for applications where the weight of conventional underlayments or concrete will exceed the allowable load. It is also ideal for fast track projects where the dry-time or application thickness needed for standard lightweight concrete is not available.
PourLite can be used to create a flat or level floor and does not require the addition of lightweight beads or need to be capped with conventional material prior to the installation of finished floor covering.
- Ideal for both pumping and barrel mixing applications
- Super Lightweight, only 65 lbs. per cubic foot
- Does not need the addition of lightweight aggregate
- PourLite does not contain any water retaining aggregate.
- Does not need to be capped with conventional material
- Maintains healing properties for up to 20 minutes
- Water resistant – Non Gypsum Based
- Very easy to apply
- Contributes up to 5 LEED® Points: MR 4.1, MR 4.2, MR 5.1, MR 5.2 and EQ 4.1
The Coverage Calculator provides a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.