Grey Patch is a polymer modified, calcium aluminate, rapid setting, interior patching compound used to fill voids and smooth the surfaces of open concrete and approved wood underlayments and may be used without a primer or additive. Common floor coverings such as VCT and Carpet can be installed in as little as *1 hour.
When used in the “Skim-Bond System”, Grey Patch can be used on properly prepared burnished concrete, cutback & non water soluble adhesive residue, cement terrazzo, ceramic or quarry tile, single layer, fully bonded VCT and embossed, non-cushioned, residential, sheet vinyl or other non-porous surfaces.
- Accepts flooring in as little as one hour
- Requires no priming on concrete
- Calcium Aluminate based for long term durability
- Workable for 15 minutes
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Compatible with flooring adhesives
- Ideal for health care environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects