RampStar is an interior, quick setting underlayment with excellent workability that makes screeding, ramping or patching fast and easy. RampStar can be used over concrete, terrazzo, ceramic or quarry tile, epoxy coatings, non-water soluble adhesive residue and approved wood subfloors.
Installation of common floor coverings using water-based adhesives can proceed as soon as RampStar is hard enough to work on without damaging the surface. Moisture sensitive adhesives can proceed after 16 hours of application.
- Ideal for Screeding, Ramping, Patching & Heavy Skimcoating
- Can be used an interior wear surface with the application of a suitable coating
- Exceptional compressive strength
- Can be applied over approved wood subfloors as directed
- Compatible with all adhesives approved for use on concrete
- Can be re-tempered without the addition of water
- Install flooring in as little as one hour after installation
- Applies from a skimcoat to 2″ neat and up to 5″ properly extended
- Ideal basecoat for resilient flooring in heavy service environments, hospitals, supermarkets
- Ideal for health care environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects