Rapid Drying Calcium Aluminate based Underlayment
RampStar is an interior, quick setting underlayment, its excellent workability makes screeding, ramping or patching fast and easy. RampStar can be used over concrete, Terrazzo, ceramic or Quarry tile, epoxy coatings, non-water soluble adhesive residue and approved wood subfloors.
Installation of common floor coverings using water-based adhesives can proceed as soon as RampStar is hard enough to work on without damaging the surface. Moisture sensitive adhesives require *16 hrs.
- Ideal for Screeding, Ramping, Patching & Skim coating
- Can serve as an interior wear surface with the application of a suitable coating
- Exceptional compressive strength – 6000 psi
- Can be applied over approved wood subfloors as directed
- Compatible with all adhesives approved for use on concrete
- Can be re-tempered without the addition of water
- Install flooring in as little as 1 hour
- From featheredge – 2” neat and 5” properly extended (CONCRETE:, NON POROUS:)
- Ideal basecoat for resilient flooring in heavy service environments, hospitals, supermarkets etc.
- Will not harbor or support the growth of mold or mildew
- Environmentally friendly – Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
Disclaimer: Project estimator is calculated by amount of square footage entered and divided by coverage listed on datasheet. Project estimator is not does not reflect jobsite or environmental conditions.