CR-90 is a high performance, quick turnaround, concrete resurfacer that only needs to be mixed with water and can be used for both horizontal and vertical applications. CR-90 is a cost effective durable answer to expensive concrete replacement.
CR-90 can be applied by trowel, sponge float, squeegee or brush and can be broom finished. In addition it can be spray applied for knockdown and stencil applications or used as a thin stamp overlay. CR-90 is available in Sidewalk Gray or White and can be integrally colored or stained.
- Ideal for resurfacing parking decks, patios, concrete steps, sidewalks, driveways and pool decks
- Stronger and more durable than conventional concrete – 5500 psi
- Freeze -Thaw stable
- Quick return to service
- Available in sidewalk gray and white
- Accepts stains, dyes or integral colors
- Can be applied by spray, sponge float, brush, squeegee or trowel
- Can be broom finished, knocked down or stamped
- Suitable for commercial or residential applications
- Environmentally friendly – Contributes points to LEED Certified Projects
- Can be installed over 5 Day old Green concrete