PolyBond is a water based, high solids, acrylic emulsion admixture and adhesion promoter specifically designed for use with CMP Engineered Cements. When exposed to moisture it will not re-emulsify making it ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
PolyBond should be used as directed in CMP patching products, underlayments and concrete repair materials to improve the adhesion, tensile and flexural strengths when needed. The modified materials will also derive increased abrasion resistance, increased resistance to moisture, water, freeze / thaw and cracking.
- Can be used in a wide variety of applications
- Improves resistance to moisture and freeze / thaw
- Concentrate, very high solids
- Can be used as an admix or bonding agent
- Water based, Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic, Non Explosive
- Improves adhesion, strength, and flexibility
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes, VOC compliant
- Increases working time
- Interior and exterior applications; above and below grade
- Low particle size for excellent penetration