210™ is a premium, Calcium Aluminate based, interior, self leveling underlayment that can be used to create a smooth, flat or level surface prior to the installation of floor coverings. Its long working time, low shrinkage and superior leveling properties make it the ideal product for demanding applications on, above or below grade.
Sealed with a suitable coating, 210™ is also the perfect decorative topping when a natural concrete look is desired. Topical stains, dyes and surface treatments further expand the decorative possibilities.
- Ideal for barrel mixing or pumping applications
- Can be used as an underlayment or decorative topping
- Maintains healing merging properties for up to 20+ minutes
- Can be installed from 1/4″ – 2″ Neat and to 5″ properly extended
- Fast return to service; walkable in just 1-2 hours
- Accepts common floor coverings in as little as 12 hours
- Ideal for healthcare environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Can be left open to normal construction traffic
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
- Can be installed over “green concrete” for early construction phase applications
- Can be featheredged to meet existing elevations
The Coverage Calculator provides a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.