Level-1™ is a cement based, interior, self leveling underlayment that can be used to create a smooth, flat or level surface prior to the installation of floor coverings. Its extended working time, low shrinkage and superior leveling properties make it the ideal product for renovation and new construction projects where next day flooring installations are not critical.
Level-1™ produces a hard durable surface that can be left open to normal construction traffic for up to one year before the installation of finished flooring and it can be feather-edged to meet existing transitions.
- Ideal for barrel mixing or pumping applications
- Can be left open to normal construction traffic for up to 12 months
- Can be installed from 1/4″ – 3″ Neat and to 5″ properly extended
- Maintains healing and pour merging properties for up to 25 minutes
- Fast return to service; walkable in just 2-3 hours
- Compatible with all adhesives approved for concrete
- Ideal for health care environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
- Can be installed over “Green Concrete”
- Can be featheredged to meet existing elevations
The Coverage Calculator provides a net number, it is advisable to estimate an additional 10% for waste and variations. Contact CMP for product extension recommendations when thickness exceeds maximum neat placement allowable.