PrepStar™ is a cement based, rapid drying, trowelable underlayment and skimcoat that is used to smooth interior subfloors prior to the installation of finished floor covering.
PrepStar™ allows for the installation of many floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes. It can be applied over properly prepared concrete, wood, cement based terrazzo, vct, ceramic, quarry tile, cutback and non-water soluble adhesive residue, all without priming or the use of an additive.
- Bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Accepts many floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes
- Tenacious adhesion
- Creamy smooth workability
- Exceptional coverage
- Can be re-tempered without the addition of water
- Cost effective
- Ideal for health care environments — Will not support the growth of Mold or Mildew
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects