RampStar™ is an interior, quick setting underlayment with excellent workability that makes screeding, ramping or patching fast and easy. RampStar™ can be used over concrete, terrazzo, ceramic or quarry tile, epoxy coatings, non-water soluble adhesive residue and approved wood subfloors.
Installation of common floor coverings using water-based adhesives can proceed as soon as RampStar™ is hard enough to work on without damaging the surface. Moisture sensitive adhesives can proceed after 16 hours of application.
- Ideal for Screeding, Ramping, Patching & Heavy Skimcoating
- Can be used an interior wear surface with the application of a suitable coating
- Exceptional compressive strength
- Can be applied over approved wood subfloors as directed
- Compatible with all adhesives approved for use on concrete
- Can be re-tempered without the addition of water
- Install flooring in as little as one hour after installation
- Applies from a skimcoat to 2″ neat and up to 5″ properly extended
- Ideal basecoat for resilient flooring in heavy service environments, hospitals, supermarkets
- Ideal for health care environments – Will not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects